One Arts Center
John Burns Construction Company successfully completed a site utility project for Balfour Beatty Construction in 2008 valued at $1,700,000. This project was the extension of Underground Utilities to serve a new 25 story mixed use office building in the Dallas Central Business District.
• Installed 1200 linear feet of 12” water mains.
• Installed 900 linear feet of 12” and 15” sanitary sewer mains.
• Installed 1400 linear feet of storm drain pipe.
• Installed 2,000 linear feet of gas main piping.
• Installed 1100 linear feet of 15 electrical conduit and manhole system.
• All work was performed during normal business hours while streets remained open in the middle of the Dallas Central Business District.