Client: AT&T, Bechtel
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Year Completed: March 2013
- JBCCO installed AT&T antenna equipment on City of Chicago lighting and traffic poles at 46 various locations in downtown Chicago in March 2013.
- Each location required existing lighting/traffic pole to be removed, new 11’ deep foundation and upgraded pole to allow for installation of AT&T equipment.
- Each location required separate 120V ComEd service feed for antenna equipment.
- JBCCO installed all underground infrastructures for new ComEd service.
- Accelerated project schedule called for multiple shifts, extended working hours, and daytime/nighttime crews working seven days a week.