Client: Dallas Water Utilities
Location: Love Field Airport & Mountain Creek Parkway
Year Completed: 2019
John Burns Construction Company of Texas was contracted to install waterline and sanitary sewer in and around active areas of Love Field Airport in Dallas, Texas. The purpose of the project was to abandon an existing waterline from under the active runways and reroute a new waterline and sanitary sewer around the exterior of the airport.
Our presence at the airport assisted in being awarded a $2,875,000 contract with ONCOR Electric installing electrical duct bank.
- 6,200 linear feet of 16” ductile iron waterline
- 7,100 linear feet of 24”-36” bar wrapped concrete cylinder waterline
- 11,000 linear feet of 15”-21” PVC sanitary sewer
- 1,300 linear feet of Pipe bursting of existing 15” to 21” sanitary sewer
- 2,300 linear feet of boring for the sanitary sewer and waterline around the airport
- Worked in coordination with the airport and existing business to minimize the impact on traffic and facilities.