Statesville Prison High Mast Tower Replacement
John Burns Construction Company successfully completed the removal and installation of high mast towers for Statesville Prison in Joliet, Illinois in 2011.
• Removal of nine (9) existing High Mast Towers inside Statesville Prison property.
• Installation of nine (9) new 100’ High Mast Towers on existing foundations.
• Project required close coordination with Statesville Prison personnel to allow for normal operation of prison activities.
• Project schedule required completion of all work within ten (10) working days.
• Removal, installation, testing and turnover was completed by JBCC in five (5) working days.