Stonebriar Center Mall
John Burns Construction Company successfully performed the Site Development for the 1.63 million sf regional shopping mall.
• Site Development for 1.63 million square foot regional shopping mall, containing six major department stores, an NHL size ice arena and a 24 Screen Movie Theater.
• Scope of work included approximately 1.6 million cubic yards of earthwork, utilities and concrete paving.
• Constructed a storm sewer system consisting of 1000 LF of quadruple (four barrel) cast in place 10’ X 10’ box culvert; 1200 LF of double barrel 8’ X 6’ precast box culvert for storm sewers ranging from 72” diameter to 18” diameter ;
• Constructed a water line system ranging from 6” diameter to 16” diameter.
• Built a sanitary sewer system ranging from 6”diameter to 12”diameter.
• Installed electrical and telecom duct banks and manholes, gas mains system and services.
•Concrete paving of approximately 70 acres consisting of concrete parking lots, drives and ring roads with associated lighting, signage and striping.